Dmail is pleased to announce the successful integration of Worldcoin into its flourishing platform. Worldcoin has recently been integrated into the Dmail cross-chain communications ecosystem in order to expand the network and move further toward building a world-class digital citizenship infrastructure. Dmail is proud to be the first infrastructure communication protocol in the Web3 space to integrate its product with Worldcoin.
Worldcoin is an ambitious project co-founded by OpenAI Ceo Sam Altman. Its mission is to create the world's largest identity and financial network as a public good, giving ownership to everyone, and it has been invested in by top institutions such as a16z and Coinbase. The project plans to launch its main network in the first half of the year. Dmail, on the other hand, will be the first to bring a decentralized, truly data-owned Web3 mailbox to users on a global scale.
In the initial phase, Dmail will integrate and work with Worldcoin as follows:
Technical & product level
- Login page support for World ID, allowing Worldcoin users access.
- Free-Mint Dmail 8–11 digit NFT domains for any Worldcoin user; Support for Worldcoin users to use Dmail for encrypted message communication with Web2/Web3.
- Forthcoming initiative for Worldcoin users to launch an exclusive DID identity system, allowing users to realize cross-chain information communication and notification based on this DID.
- Verification of the authenticity of registered Dmail accounts through the WorldID interface, with each WorldID corresponding to a person in the physical world, forming a unique binding relationship between the person, the WorldID, and the Dmail account.
- Dmail will set up a points incentive mechanism and users will register World APP through Dmail and receive a points bonus after verification.
- Dmail added to Worldcoin’s ecosystem map.
- Joint marketing campaigns and promotional initiatives, where applicable.
- Giveaway campaigns for Dmail and Worldcoin users.
- Dmail will assist the World APP’s global promotion program through ambassadors in more than ten regions around the world and actively apply to become node verifiers.
In addition to the existing understanding, Dmail and Worldcoin are further exploring other synergies to provide decentralized cross-chain communication protocols, decentralized data storage, and multi-chain aggregation notifications for global users in order to build a top-tier digital citizenship infrastructure.
Dmail is a Web3 multi-chain infrastructure based on mail notification designed to provide a secure, private, and efficient cross-chain encrypted communication protocol.
Dmail has integrated and provided services for Worldcoin, ENS, Unstoppable, SpaceID, Lens, Conflux, BNB Chain and more than 80 other projects.
We currently have over 295K users, and 5.1M messages have been sent.